Monday 15 December 2014

Our Little Nandos Secret





I love myself a Nandos, obviously on card to some people it just chicken and chips but I can tell you its much more than that to us die hard Nandos fans!



Now the thing is I really do not like spice. I hate spice. I can handle a tiny bit. A very small amount. As soon as people start getting heavy handed with the chilli im not involved! Those of you that go Nandos know that they have a wide range of tongue twisting, mouth burning spicy sauces and I never participate in allowing them to smear that stuff on my chicken - No thanks! Im spicy enough as a person, don't want to overload myself with excess spice!

This is were my secret comes in - I really didn't want to continue telling people because my fear is one day they will run out and it will all by my fault. But sharing is caring and my parents brought me up to have manners so.........

If you look on the kids menu you will see.....


The Per-Tamer sauce is basically one of Gods many gifts to us humans on earth! It is a sweet BBQ flavoured sauce, it isnt spicy and they only put it on the menu for kids to enjoy...until one faithful day I tried my luck and BINGO, Peri-Tamer can be used on any meal!


So for those of you who like to push the boat out a little bit and broaden the horizons of your taste buds, next time you are in Nandos ask for Peri-tamer instead of your usual 'Hot' or 'Mango and Lime' and Thank me later!

*Also you can order grilled mushroom as a side in Nandos - but I cant lie when I ordered it to try it didn't look very appetising, it was extremely wet and not exactly the 'grilled' side I thought it would be. However don't let that deter you, it may be nicer in another area!.
Also apparently there is an Avocado starter....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment