Wednesday 29 October 2014

Review Time: Zara Fragrances - Fruity and Oriental

I am the type of person who loves a nice elegant scent, from fruity scents to more subtle and mature scents, I stand in perfume stores for as long as my nose can tolerate smelling everything!

I was in Zara last week and at the till they had the sample of the 'Oriental' perfume, now all I can say is I literally sprayed every inch of my being with it. It is a subtle sweet scent with a Vanilla and Caramely twang to it! Absolutely gorgeous! Smells like something Chanel would come up with and what tops it off is you can buy 100ml of it for £9.99! If you are like me and you love a bargain you wouldn't just stop there! I went through all their fragrances, i even dropped one by accident due to my excitement! (sorry Zara).


My excitement didn't stop there, I discovered i could by both the Fruity and Oriental perfumes in a duo pack as displayed below, both 100ml for £12.99! Can I get an Amen! I was like 'what?!', its just the value of the scent for that prices! I was in shock for a while.


Now the Fruity one is more of a Citrusy scent, it has a powdery undertone and is a perfect perfume for those of us who love a very sweet scent! I am a very very sweet scent lover, Beyonce's range to me is perfection! I find us Diva's have a similar taste in perfume!


Both the perfume last very well, they are Eau de toilettes so you may need to top up every now again but I have found that the smell does linger. They come in a  see through cube shaped glass and I must be honest I prefer when I can see the perfume! (Lets me know when i need to go top up - also I can rinse it to the very last drop!)

They would be excellent as gifts, there are so many perfumes in there and I will definitely be going back to get some more! Trust me! Go into a Zara and try out their range its pure perfection!

If anyone has tried any of the Zara perfumes and can recommend please do let me know I am a sucker for a quality bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment