Friday 28 November 2014

Mini Haul




I love shopping, so i am constantly out and about getting little bits and pieces, even though i know i shouldn't be!
This week just gone, i have definitely not held back in getting all these little treats for myself.


Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil


Im always looking for products that can help contribute to having radiant and smooth skin, I had seen this in the shops for a while and I'm going to try it out and then do a review on how effective it was.

I bought this for £4.99 in Savers - they do great deals on skincare products!


Superdrug Facial Masks


I always feel so 'feminine' when i have a mask on, its just such a lady thing to do!
I have tried some of there masks before and they were quite good so im trying the Apricot Ex-foliating Self heating mask, Superdrug Spa Purifying 5 Minute Facial Sheet Mask and the Hydrating Self-Heating Mask!


Superdrug were doing an offer of 3 for 2 so i got 3 of them for £2.29!


Simple Oil Balancing Ex foliation Wash


I already use the wipe form of this face wash and its brilliant, so I thought i might as well just get the whole family together and hopefully they can work wonders as a duo!


I bought this in Savers as well for £1.99 and its the 150ml



New Look Sale - Jewellery


I love jewellery, I have more than i can wear, I just stack them up! Jewellery has the power to transform an outfit, you can go from casual to party ready with the right jewels.
I love some of New Looks jewellery and I just took major advantage of the sale and got myself a few bits.


Necklace - £3
Bracelets - £2
Rings - £5
Stud Earrings - £1

Airpure Candles


Its getting really cold now, jumpers are all out of the closet, big winter coats, hats and scarves but one thing i love to do while im indoors during the winter is light fragrant candles! I bought the Cinnamon spiced and Lavender scented candles and they smell luscious especially the cinnamon one. I think that scent just has a 'christmassy' vibe to it, so i do love having that scent in my room during the festive season!


These were so cheap - I bought them for 29p each! Yes! 29p! Bargain!!! (Don't worry i didn't just buy the two, i made sure i stocked up on a few of each one)


So for the rest of this week ill try to hide in my room so i don't keep spending money on little bits and pieces!
Have a lovely day x

No comments:

Post a Comment